Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Another Two Headed Monster….

The last part of my computer arrived last week. After initially deciding that I wasn’t going to go through it, I decided that indeed I was going to add a second monitor. So I ordered a second ASUS 27 inch monitor. And while it was shipping, I realized that my desk was too small for 2 27” monitors. At least on their normal stands. Fortunately, they both have the screw holes to be wall mountable, and there are dual monitor stands that compatible with that. Of course I pulled the trigger. And then it occurred to me that I might not have the right screws, so in a panic, I ordered them from Spamazon (I actually ordered two since I was setting up two monitors). It turns out that the stand even included the screws and the wrenches to install everything. So I set everything up. Nothing is going to fall over now since the monitors are screwed to the stand and the stand is clamped to the desk.

After all that, just a few settings adjustments, and for the fist time since 2014, I have a two headed monster…

No comments: