Tuesday, February 08, 2022

3 hours or so ago….

Weekend is underway here. When I got up, I went to the grocery store. Awfully expensive just for a couple of items (just a couple of grab-and-go plates from the Chinese counter, a pack of sandwiches from the deli, diet beverages, and Full Throttle) came to $30. No late nite TV tonight. Tonight Showis preempted by the Olympics (which given China’s human rights record, I will not be watching), and The Late Show is on vacation. So, I decided to be productive tonight. Laundry needs to be done. Wento the kitchen to get the Tide and the Downy. Saw all the dirty dishes. Washed them. Needed a cup coffee (notwithstanding the Full Throttle from earlier). Brewed and drank said cup of coffee. Then I realized that the pants I was wearing needed to be washed, too. And I needed a shower. And I was hungry again. One thing led to another. And finally 20 minutes ago, I started the wash cycle.

It’s my day off. You can tell since it took three hours to finally start something I decided to do…. Later on will be a trip to Wally World to finish my grocery shopping and another vial of insulin. Further bulletins as events warrant….

No comments: