Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Beware The Idiots Of March!

It is March 15 today. In an presidential election year, this is when primaries are starting, and so you see all the candidates. Hence beware the idiots of march. It’s just the mid-terms this year, Chances are that DC will still remain another partisan farce. So I’m just going to cast my ballot in 6 months and resume changing the channel whenever something political comes on….

So, after my last post, I stayed up all day, tracking my delivery in real time. At about 6:30 pm, my package status was ‘delivered’. I use that term closely because according to real-time tracking, the UPS truck was in the apartment complex right next to me. My roommate (brother) was out in our apartment parking lot taking a smoke break, and he never saw the UPS van. Needless to say, I was not happy. And T-Mobile still has piss-poor customer service. Went to UPS, and they told me to go pound sand. Finally, I went to the Sprint website, and found someone with a clue. They told me to file a police report, par for the course for a $1300 cell phone. So I called the non-emergency number, and they told me I could file the report online. So I did, and went to bed. Woke up to an email from the Pierce County Sherriff with a case number. And my phone. It was delivered. A day after it was marked as delivered. And after I reported it to the police. So I let UPS know that. After another chat with Sprint to make sure that it was kosher, I activated it.

And to think the previous week, I had a UPS delivery with no issues. You’d think that this would be a one time occurrence, but l ordered a wireless charger from Newegg last week, and they shipped brown. Guess what. UPS says it was left at my doorstep, but it wasn’t. My brother was waiting for a shipment himself, and there was no knock at the door. Newegg has my claim, and there is now an investigation. Hopefully a UPS driver gets fired over this…

No comments: