Friday, March 25, 2022

The Last Day Of My Vacation.

And I’m currently watching the last session of the third Test between Australia and Pakistan. It looks like Australia will win this one. I also finished rebuilding my computer, which I started when I got home from work Sunday morning. And this time, I’ve made sure to do a back up of my start menu shortcuts (which is why I had to do it, the ones that weren’t in a folder disappeared). Did my laundry last night, so I don’t have to worry about it.

Next weekend’s agenda has been set. I’m setting up my Air Conditioner again. It’s just the beginning of Spring, but I have a westward facing window in my room, and it’s beginning to get rather warm in my room in the afternoon, when I should be sleeping. I could open my window, but Pacific Avenue is a rather noisy place during the day.

But tomorrow it’s back to work. For only 3 days, then back to my regularly scheduled programming….

No comments: