Thursday, March 24, 2022

Vacation Day 4: Report…

Ok, when I started my vacation Sunday morning, I placed a delivery order from Wally World. I placed a drinks from 7-11 via UberEats Tuesday night. And today I’ve just placed another delivery from Target. There are added costs for delivery, but the trade-off is that I can stay home.

Saw day 4 of the Australia vs Pakistan test last night. Between the lunch break and the tea break (yes, in cricket they stop play for tea), I did my laundry for the week.

And I continued reinstalling my software. Wednesday I installed my Origin and my Epic Games. And I cheated. Since I have multiple hard drives & they were being installed to separate drives, I was able to multitask and install them both simultaneously. Last night, I tried that with my Amazon and Ubisoft games. Didn’t go over as well. Several crashes and 1 Blue Screen Of Death. But I got them reinstalled. Next up it was my GOG games library. And now I’m currently downloading my Steam games….

No comments: