Wednesday, May 04, 2022

May the Schwartz be with you…

May 4th today. May the Schwartz be with you.

So T-Mobile has now decided that they didn’t receive my phone in time, and the promo that I was using had expired before I received it. I ordered it on Feb 19th (the promo ended on the 24th). I made my first payment that day. The phone shipped on the 26th, and arrived on the 2dn of March. I shipped my old phone on March 8th, and it arrived on Mar 11th. Last Thursday, I received a text from T-Mobile indicating that they didn’t receive my old phone, and that the deal was off. Yesterday, I spent too much time chatting online with Sprint's customer service, and playing twitter dm tag with T-mobile trying to get this figured out. Finally, last night, I saw that most of T-Mobile’s executives are on Twitter, and from my previous experience I know that T-Mobile executives have a firstname.lastname(at)t-mobile.com formula, I sent out an Executive Email Carpet Bomb. Maybe they’ll get the point. Maybe not. If that’s the case, there’s always the state attorney general’s office…

No comments: