Thursday, November 23, 2023

Happy Shove Bread Up A Turkey’s Ass Day!

So, Happy Thanksgiving. Or, Happy Shove Bread Up A Turkey’s Ass Day. Owing to the work schedule, I have to work tonight, and my roommate/brother was invited out for Thanksgiving. So, for me, it’s just Thursday. But while I can’t celebrate with the excessive protein and carbo intake that is traditional for a day like this, I can still be grateful. I may not be sitting down to a turkey dinner with all the trimmings, I still have food in the pantry. I have to work tonight, but I’m still gainfully employed. I didn’t sleep that well last night, but I still got up and wore pants today.

Loosely translated, even though life may not be the best that you want it, it is still good. Always look for the good things and be grateful for them….

No comments: