Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Just another slow night….

So I thinks it’s documented that I can’t leave well enough alone. Tonight, I’m redownloading my Epic games library (I think you can pretty much figure out why), so I set my downloads up and stepped away from my Tower. Sat down in the easy chair with my laptop (which again if you recall, I wiped completely 2-3 weeks ago). And it was slower than molasses. Yep. Patch Tuesday strikes again. Given the age of my laptop, the only choice I have is to just let it run its course. But that means I have two computers, and both are down for the duration. A part of me really wants to say that it’s that time of the month, but that just sounds too misongynistic….

I guess it’s India vs. New Zealand tonight in a World Cup semi-final, then…..

No comments: