Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A few random thoughts

  • Thank you for the good wish, IgwanaRob.  Even though you’re late, as usual <eg,d,r>.
  • When you’re listening to music on your T-Mobile Shadow (through your Bluetooth stereo headphones), while surfing the internet, texting your friend, and reading your email (since you upgraded your plan to the total internet access), expect the battery life to not be as long.  A spare battery would be prudent.
  • You can charge your phone’s battery off of the USB port on your computer (this applies to this phone, and to the Motorola Z3, that I previously used), though you'll see faster results when using the wall charger.
  • It takes over eight hours to sync 3.5 gigabytes of music, but less than 10 minutes to upgrade the phone software.
  • You can now use the public Wi-Fi at the library.  Even though your apartment is already Wi-Fi’ed.
  • How come nobody told me my cousin had a baby Saturday.  I don't even have picture yet.
  • My former co-worker is the next person to have a baby.  Currently she's due to have her birth spasm on the 29th.
  • It's rained that past two days.  And I've had the past two days off.  Coincidence, or Conspiracy?  I think the latter, as it always turns for the sunnier the moment I clock in to work.

No comments: