Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Summer's Over

Another day in August washed out by rain. According to King 5's Jeff Renner, we've already received triple the amount of rain in August that we normally would get….

I normally take Pierce Transit to work.  On a rainy day, when I board the bus, I sometimes half expect the driver to have a peg-leg, an eyepatch, a hook and a parrot.  That doesn’t scare me.  Being a Pastafarian, I always rejoice when I see The Chosen Attire being worn.  When he talks about plundering King County Metro, then I get concerned.

It has been said:

  • That if you can’t see Mt. Raineer, then come inside it’s raining.  If you can see Mt. Raineer, then come inside it’s about to rain.
  • If you don’t line the weather, wait about 5 minutes and it’ll start raining.
Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: