Wednesday, December 02, 2009

All about the vampires….

So the big movie craze this season is a certain vampire movie. Apparently nowadays you can have teenage vampires. And you can have good vampires. I seriously disagree with both of them.

Vampires are evil. They are usually the villains for a good reason. You may love a vampire, but they’ll drink your blood in a heartbeat.

Vampires can not be teenagers. Before a certain vampire movie which will not be named, all the vampires were late middle-aged men (even senior citizen-ish). Take Béla Lugosi, Christoher Lee, or even Boris Karloff. They weren’t teenagers… Besides you really can’t be a vampire until you’ve passed the bar exam, or the IRS hires you…

No I don't like teenage vampires at all. I don’t like good vampires either. I’m not for team Jacob, or team Edward. I’m more team Grandpa Munster.

No comments: