Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tonight’s adventures

When I had my BlackBerry, I had a choice when it came to my PC Bluetooth connection. I could:

  • Not use the Bluetooth software that came with the dongle, and be able to sync my BlackBerry wirelessly, or
  • I could use the software that came with it, and be able to use my Bluetooth stereo headphones with the computer. Owing to pairing issues with my headphones and my BlackBerry, I wouldn’t be able to pair the headphones with both…

I chose to go with the latter (my BlackBerry came with headphones anyway, so I used the Bluetooth headphones with my computer). But tonight, I decided to see if I can pair my Windows Mobile phone up with my computer. A couple of starts and stops later, and I can sync my phone with my computer, and still be able to use the audio services (it’s complicated, but with the crackberry, I had to choose between one or the other, because RIM and The Anti-Christ are id10ts when it comes to product compatibility)…

BTW, I finally got Windows Mobile 6.5 to install and work on my phone.

No comments: