Monday, November 28, 2016

They lost yesterday…

The Seahawks lost yesterday. Bet they’re still atop the NFC West. We can’t win them all. But there is always next week. And unlike the Browns or the 49er’s, they haven’t already been mathmatically eliminated from the playoffs already…

The Sounders FC are now in the MLS cup. This is the first time that they’re in the finals. They have always made it to the post-season in every season. Next week, they’ll play either the Montreal Impact or Toronto FC. If Montreal wins, then they’ll be playing for it all in the CLink. If Toronto wins, they’ll be playing in Toronto. I’m rooting for Montreal.

Polished off the last of the Thanksgiving leftovers yesterday. Since we had a pork tenderloin (btw, my brother is a really good cook), there was no loftover turkey in the house. I had to go buy some turkey from the Deli counter for my sandwich. And it was good.

Payday was Friday. Today and yesterday were my days off. I did my laundry yesterday and finished reinstallling my software after my latest tower wipe yesterday. So I have today off, I got up early, and all my errands were run yesterday. So I was about to go out and about today (off to Wally World, mainly to get ideas about elf-work). As I’m about to leave, I get this nagging feeling to pay bills. So I sit down, log into BECU, and review my account balance. After budgeting for my ORCA card reload, I paid the electric and the cable bill. And I’m broke again (credit cards were paid last Friday).

So that’s my weekend. Tomorrow, it’s off to work. For another 5 days…

No comments: