Saturday, November 05, 2016

3 day weekend….

Due to a quirk in my schedule this week, I have a 3-day weekend. 3 days off in a rown. Without having to take a sick day. And I’m so lazy that I had Spamazon deliver my Diet Coke.

  • The cubs won the workd series the past week. The first time in 108 years. I saw most of game 7, but I had to go to bed at the end of the 8th inning.
  • A schedule change back in the first part of October now has me walking 4.5 mile to my bus stop every morning. Surprisingly, my left foot (the one with the plantar facsitis) is holding up better now that with my pprevious schedule (where I was walking the 4.5 miles only two days a week). It could be the gel insoles. Or just the shoes (though since I’m wearing the Wally World house brand, so I have to be careful as they wear out).
  • I got somebody hired at Mrs. Fields. They need someone, but I’m no longer have that kind of availability (something about being full-time already at my current job).

I have a three day weekend. Main agenda: binge-watching football. Right now, I’m watching Moo U beat up on Arizona. Later on, it’ll be U Dub vs. California. And I’m sure there’ll be other games to watch on the Vizio 55” today.

Today is a good day. Never mind the rain. That’s par for the course on my day off…

No comments: