Sunday, November 20, 2016

Where do I start?

The Seahawks won today. The Philadelphia Eagles brought a rookie quarterback to the CLink. The conclusion was forgone when the schedule was announced…

After getting his Well-Deserved Beating at the hands of the Seahawks last week, Tom Brady took it out on KaeperPICK. In San Francisco.

Did laundry today. I forgot to remove the change from my work jeans before I put them in. Change was very clean, but it made for a very noisy dryer..

Yesterday, I went to MacDonalds. Placed and paid for my order. And waited. And waited. And waited. Ended up leaving without my food. Had a nice little chat with the manager later, and he told me to come back so they could make good on it. If I leave a restaurant without getting my food after I have paid for it, I make it a point never to come back. I can forgive wasting my money, but wasting my time is inexcusable. Especially in a ‘fast’ food environment.

Got live Christmas trees in at work last week, and I was part of the team who stocked them. My roommate and I won’t be setting one up….

Only have a one-day ‘weekend’ today. Since I’m getting Thanksgiving off, and that’s usually a work day for me, I have to work tomorrow. But that means I get my 40 hours this week, plus 8 hours of holiday pay. One of the reasons why I like my job. True, there are issues at work, but for the most part, I hold my peace, and the situations work themselves out….

No comments: