Tuesday, June 20, 2017

It’s another day off….

At my previous work location, in recognition of the nightmare that my commute was, I had a set schedule. As in carved in stone 7-3:30 Tuesday through Thursday & 6-2:30 Friday and Saturday. Then my employer made something similar to every full-time employee. I didn’t have the set days of the week, but I still opened, and I was still full-time. WHen I transfered down here, I was moved from opening to closing, but I was still full-time. I don’t have the same days off as my last location. But today was a day off. And I spent it doing absolutely nothing. Aside from watching the Mariners on my now paid off 55” TV…

For someone who knows the truth about The New World Order (Mond-Control Divison), I seem to be watching a lot of baseball. Maybe it’s time I got another hat

No comments: