Tuesday, November 14, 2017

All Done!

Without going into where I work at, but it is safe to say that I’m going to be very busy during the forthcoming holiday season. So much that there is a legitimate concern that I wouldn’t be able to finish my Christmas shopping. So, today, I called up my older sister (since she has a minivan and a drivers’ license). Actually, she had previously promised to occasionally help out with my errands since I don’t have a car. Today was one of those days. First thing we did was fill up at Red Robin. Then off to Worst Buy, and I cleared off about 2/3rd’s of my list. Then off to Wally World, and checked off the last of it. And I also got a designated spare gift, just in case someone unexpected shows up.

It’s Bah Humbug or bust. But it’s done. And I didn’t just grab gift cards for everyone, either…

No comments: