Wednesday, November 29, 2017

My midweek weekend…

Yesterday and today were my 1st days off since Thanksgiving. This year was my first thanksgiving where I had to work. But I sitll survived Black Friday #23.

If you may recall, I did all of my Christmas shopping 2 weeks ago. So, yesterday I ended up sleeping till two. Got a phone call from Mrs. Fields to readjust some prices, so I edited the price list. And then he wanted me to come up to the store to print it out. And I finished reinstalling all of my games on my tower for the umpteenth time.

Today, I went up to Mrs Fields. Mainly it was to print out the new price list. Then it was to adjust the cash register. Ordered a takeout lunch from Red Robin. But more importantly, I got out of the house. I had to rebuild my accounts in Mozilla Thunderbird in the tower, so I also went ahead and did that in the laptop, too. Oh, and I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 Pro as well…

But, my weekend is soon to end. It’s time to pull my laundry out of the dryer…

No comments: