Friday, June 03, 2011

Its been about two weeks...

Since I had the MyTouch 4G. The only real course when I realized it may have a defective chip in out read to return it (I was still will within my 'cold' feet period, and I was able top restore it back to stock condition, so that wasn't too difficult). Now I've done my research (which I should've done beforehand), and my options are thus:

1. Just but another mytouch, but get the insurance plan with it. It'll even cover it if and when I root the phone...

2. Wait for the HTC Sensation. I'm really impressed with it's potential, but not the signed/locked system. However HTC has announced that they will no longer be locking bootloaders...

3. Wait for the MyTouch 4G slide. At the very least, when this comes out they should drop the price on the MyTouch 4g....

Decisions, decisions....

No comments: