Monday, June 27, 2011

Nothing to see here, move along….

Just got the new laptop from Worst Buy. And I’m impressed overall with it. I got an HP factory refurbished model to save a few dollars on the price. My mother had an HP laptop and it completely died on her, so she gave it to me (it was the subject of a couple of postings to this blog, but I couldn’t get it to work. Eventually I just recycled it. I’ve bouncing back an forth between Linux and Windows for the big tower, but my main stumbling block was blogging software. Windows has Windows Live Writer, by far the best blogging software. Ever. (and that says much given my opinion of The Anti-Christ). But I think I’ve found my solution. Forget blogging from my Linux machine, and just use the laptop. It even came with Windows Live Writer preinstalled…

BTW, Hello World.

No comments: