Thursday, September 08, 2011

To Simon Malls…

Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything offered to me as the result of an unsolicited e-mail message.

A while back, I complained to you specifically about the Coke machines eating my money, and how I would only get a partial refund frim guest services. The reply I recieved was that you authorized the refund of the remainder of my money, but by then it was no longer worth it, and I decided to just eat my loss. I also decided that the Tacoma Mall (and the stores therein) would no longer see my business as a result of the 'go pound sand' attitude that I was shown. And I told you so at the time. I thought that would be the end of the matter. But no. You added me to your spam list. My home internet access, and my phone's internet access are both limited and metered. *I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE UNWANTED ADVERTISEMENTS YOU SEND ME!!* I do not need your ads, you don't need my business (if you did, you would've made sure your vending machines were working, and you would've made sure guest services actually gave a damn about customers).

Once again, under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything offered to me as the result of an unsolicited e-mail message. Spamming is considered theft of services and trespass to chattel (see CompuServe Inc. v Cyber Promotions). Your messages are unwelcome.

No comments: