Monday, August 14, 2017

It was a good day today….

The Seahawks put the beat-down on the Chargers. 38-17, IIRC. But this was only week 1 of the pre-season, so that just says our second stringers are better than their second stringers. But this is still a result. It shows that they’re learning the skills in practice. More importantly, in the more likely than you think event that one gets cut, the other teams are seeing this performance, too…

The Mariners on the other hand. After all the effort to get over .500 and get into position for post season play, they get swept at home by the Angels. We need a healthy King Felix. We need a healthy James Paxton. Better yet, we need healthy pitchers, period…

I start my new job on Tuesday, and they want me in bright and early. Not as early as my previous job, but given the fact that I’ve been sleeping in really late the past couple of weeks (since I’ve been treating this as my vacation, too), and I need to get into get up early form.

No comments: