Wednesday, August 23, 2017

So, I finally got to celebrate today….

My birthday was Friday. I got all the well wishes posted to my Facebook wall. And there was a text or two. But I also started my new job last week, and I had to work that day, so I kept it low key. Phil offered pizza, but given the schedule, it was agreed to postpone it till today (actually yesterday since I’m writing this at 1:00 in the morning). We got Papa Murphy’s. And it was good. He also gave me a gift card to Famous Footwear, because I’m going to be doing a lot of walking at work, and then there’s the commute. And I can always use a good pair of shoes. I don’t thing my feet will ever get used to the Sketchers. I think I’ll go back to my Columbia’s….

But I also saw the Mariners game today. And I’m still disappointed in it. You can’t have it all…

No comments: