Thursday, January 11, 2018

A Surprisingly Productive Weekend

I started out my weekend with the intent of doing nothing. Ended up doing quite a bit. Wiped my tower twice (seems like when I switch to a different OS, it usually takes a couple of tries to get it right). But I got everything going right on the second try. At least with my laptop, I still have access to a working computer. While the 1 tB of my data (documents and such) was copying over from my usb backup drive. I also adjusted the front brake of my bicycle (there’s something to be said about not wheels not squeaking and squealing at 1 in the morning). And I pulled out the pump and I put about 20 lbs. of air in my tires. I’m going to take my cargo rack off the bike as soon as the fenders that I ordered arrive. I was only using it as a rear fender, and I figured I might as well get a matched set.

Laundry was done yesterday, of course. But all things must come to an end, and it’s time to get ready for work tomorrow. Goodnight.

No comments: