Tuesday, September 15, 2015

About last week…

Remember last week when I said I was switching to the Badboyz ROM? About that….

I use my phone as my wake-up alarm. It’s convenient. I can set a different alarm for each day, which comes in handy when you’re working a variable schedule. Unfortunatly this was also the deal breaker for me with the BadBoyz ROM. Last week, I had to open at work, which meant getting up at zero-dark 30 in the morning. Right when your alarm is going off is not an appropriate time for the phone to crash. Which it did. And the alarm never went off. So I got up almost an hour late. Fortunately, I was able to haul ass, and I made it to work on time.

Also, during that past week, I also was able to address the issue with being unable to sign on venomroms.com. Since I was able to re-sign on, I went with the Venom ROM again. This time, I also haven’t had any problems with my phone so far (thanks to flashing current firmware). When I previously attempted Lollipop ROMs, I was never able to use the Sprint Zone app.

No comments: