Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Back to work tomorrow….

Another weekend has come to an end for me. I did as little as possible for that past two days. Other than flash a ROM to my phone (which actually took 3 tries to get it right…). The actual flash was the easy part. It was the moving in afterwards that took all day, with installing all the apps, and re-signing in to everything (for reasons of simplicity, I prefer to set my phone up as a new phone every time. Though I do have Titanium Back-Up (and the Pro key, too), should I choose to do it the easy way….

I did enjoy the Monday Night Football doubleheader last night. Both games were still games into the fourth quarter. Too bad the Seahawks lost to the Rams. That’s just as bad as bad as them losing to Tim Tebow…

But tomorrow morning, I rejoin the work-force.

No comments: