Sunday, September 27, 2015

Way to go Seahawks….

Ok, the Seahawks finally won today. Shutting out the Chicago Bears this season. 26-0. Though it was done for the most part without Beast Mode. But here’s to a speedy recovery.

The Science Channel has been showing Dirty Jobs reruns recently. The series was cancelled some 3 years ago, but I still find it entertaining. Especially the word ‘poo’.

Since I’ve installed Windows 10 on my tower, I’ve discovered that I can use my keyboard and mouse to control my phone, when I pair it with my tower via Bluetooth.

I should also add that this wasn’t my first experience with Windows 10. About a month and a half ago, I installed Windows 10 on my laptop. It makes for a pefect back-up when my tower is down. It’s also prety handy to reset the lexmark printer (which being normally setup for network only, is set up without a compter nearby)….

My younger brother is away till Wednesday. Which means I’m watching TV out in the living room. On his TV. Yes, I have a bigger set in my room, but there is something about watching football from the living room couch….

No comments: