Sunday, December 20, 2015

The weekend has begun….

It is Sunday now. The first day of my weekend. I have today and tomorrow off, then I work two days, then I have 3 days off (work is closed for Christmas day, and I’m taking vacation for Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas). While most full-time employess at my job are gettint 32+8 (meaning they’re working only 4 days this week and getting paid for Christmas, as it is a company holiday, and we’re closed that day. But I’m scheduled an extra day this week. I went to HR, and I was told that I’m one of the few who are scheduled for 40+8 this week. Ok. I can deal with this. I’ll just have to make do with the extra 8 hours’ pay in my next check. I can deal with it. It is nice to know that I’m that important to the workplace in the eyes of management. Though in my opinion there are others at work that are just as good as me, if not even better, and they’re not getting the same recongition…..
First thing’s first. Cable guy was out here at ten this morning. Long story short, I now have a working DVR with Xfinity X1. But there will be more on this later…
Next up be to watch Johnny Football get his ass handed to him by the Seahawks. Then there’s a Sunday Night game…
Tomorrow’s agenda will be to finish up Christmas shopping. And to bring the laptop up to my former employer and help him set up a couple of presents that he’s getting for his kids. And to finish mine. The big family reuinion we do out christmas gift white elephant style, but still, I want to out some effort into it…

No comments: