Monday, December 28, 2015

Two last Christmas presents

I know I posted a week ago that I was done with my Christmas shopping. I was wrong.  Christmas Morning, my brother wanted me to check the Sprint account to see if his line was upgrade eligible. It was. He then was talking about going to Worst Buy to get on the iPhone for life plan. Unbeknownst to him, I went to the Sprint website, and ordered his iPhone 6s Plus, and set the appointment to pick it up. Abd be just got it today. With the iPhone for life plan, whenever a one comes out, he can go in and get it. It is a $23+ a month payment as we're leasing the phone. But he's happy, and I made sure he has enough memory (64 gB).

While I was out and abøøt today, I also found a copy of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the Gene Wilder film). I was looking for it before Christmas, but I couldn't find it. I know who they're going to....

No comments: