Monday, December 14, 2015

With about 10 day to go till Christmas...

With about 10 days to go till Christmas, I find myself listening to Christmas carols. I avoid them like the plague at work. I can only listen to Rudolph the Red-Nosed Riendeer and The Little Drummer Boy so many times before I go insane. But I find myself listening to them again. Not just any. But there are some that I can listen to without going insane.

I'm very much against the Christmas Creep. Many years ago, when I worked in the Malls, I saw the signs on Nordstrom that they wouldn't set the stores up for Christmas until after Thanksgiving. But I'm taking it a step further. I'm no longer even think about anything Christmas like until at the most 12 day before Christmas. So I will indulge myself in a Christmas carol once in a while.

Note: I did buy my copy of the Black Album during December, so it counts as Christmas....

No comments: