Friday, July 31, 2015

The Knock Of Opportunity...

A week and a half ago, during my misadventures on the internet, I applied for a position with another company. I noticed that there was an opening, and I applied. More of a spur of the moment decision. But it represented an opportunity. A chance for advancement. So I applied. And I didn't hear anything about it. Oh well. It just made me feel all the more grateful for my current job.

And then this afternoon, I got a phone call. They want to interview. Perhaps this will be my next break. My opportunity to move up the corporate totem pole. Then again, maybe it won't. The worst thing that can happen is I can be told no, and if that be the case, I will still learn wisdom from this.

Opportunity is knocking. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck in the interview. I hope it goes well.