Sunday, July 19, 2015

Just Another Sunday Morning/Afternoon…

My mouse died a couple of weeks ago. I finally got around to ordering a replacement. Yes, I have other mouses in the house, but I just have to have a Logitech M510. Fortunately, this was the laptop’s mouse, and the laptop has a touchscreen on it, so I can manage until it arrives….

With Windows 10 coming out in the next week, and a half, I’ve been trying to get my tower ready. First order of business is to get a compatible tv tuner. I just found out the hard that my current tuner card only works with 7 or lower. So, I’m going to hold off on upgrading until I find one that works (while I’m at it, I’m going to make sure it works in Linux as well…).

Due to a shift in my schedule, I’ve got three days in a row off. And they’re all shot to hell since I wiped my tower last night. Thank goodness for the laptop (used to be my laptop, but it’s mainly in the living room, and my brother/roommate uses is more than I do).

It’s powerfully hot today. I think its time for another trip to the store for drastic measures (a gallon of Arnold Palmer)…

No comments: