Monday, July 20, 2015

Not as hot today...

It wasn't as hot today as it was yesterday. Went up to the place of my former employer, and we had lunch (ordered pizza), and had coffee. Since I paid for this time, he says the next time it'll be on him. Yes, I did report him to L&I after I left. And by all rights I should've had his ass in court. But there are bigger battles to fight. You don't have to win every battle to know that you're right. And even if you're right, it is still far better to forgive your enemies, and to seek reconciliation with them. I'm not saying you have to bend over backwards to appease everyone who takes offense at you. But you also need to realize that while you may think you're always right, it's not always the case. And it'll be all the more embarrassing when you realize it.

Make peace with your petty disputes now, before they grow into major arguments....

No comments: