Tuesday, May 02, 2017

And now my vacation’s Poor Judgement….

I was at Grandma’s House yesterday, fixing Mother’s Father’s laptop. It was a pretty good laptop. HP 17.3”, 1 tB hard drive, relatively recent Intel Processor. I was so impressed with it that I just ordered my own. It’s slightly different. It has an AMD processor. The other laptop will be Phil’s exclusively from now on. For those who are wondering, it’s a HP Pavilion 17-g223cy Laptop. Specs are:

  • AMD A10-8700P Processor.
  • 17.3” Display with a touchscreen.
  • 1  tb hard Drive.
  • 8 gb RAM (not that much, considering how my tower runs 24 gb. Then again, my tower came with 8, and it ran pretty well…)
  • And the standard DVD Burner…

Mainly the standard, run of the mill bells and whistles that are typical of HP laptops. This will come in handy as a back-up in case the tower goes down. Also, it’ll come in handy when I get called out to fix computers and/or mobile devices.

May this last longer than the other HP laptops I’ve had…

No comments: