Monday, May 01, 2017

What I did on the second day of my vacation today….

Today, I did (in no particular order):

  • Worked on installing software on my computer (I wiped and installed the Creators Update last night), which includes: Nero, Cyberlink, Visual Studio Community, Office 365, etc. And there were patches, plugins and updates to go with them. Over 16 gigabytes downloaded today…
  • Watched some NASCAR.
  • Watched some hockey.
  • I did leave the house today. I did have to schlep over to the grocery store to get some Chinese takeout.
  • Solved an issue that I was having with certain themes not showing up in the personalization applet (the Creators Update of Windows 10 manages themes differently). What I did was I made a folder in the My Documents folder, and I copied shortcuts to all my .theme files into it.

Tomorrow will bring a trip out to Ollala to visit with my dad and my grandmother. And maybe some laundry…

No comments: