Thursday, May 18, 2017

Day Off #2

So, yesterday, I ran errands and took a nap. That was my day. And I finished installing all my crap on my laptop. And late last night, I found out that my Bluetooth didn’t want to pair at all with anything. Not necessarily a deal breaker, though I would’ve thought twice before buying it had I known about it to begin with. But it’s easier to live with it than it would be to return the laptop. Besides everything else works. And if I need to transfer files, I’ve got a shit-load of thumbdrives, and I’ve set up the LAN so I can network between my tower and my laptop.

Now that I’ve finished moving into the laptop, today’s agenda will be continue working on the tower (I wiped it right after I ordered the laptop). I was going to go out to Bremerton today to visit a friend, but a toothache from Hell is keeping me home while I self-medicate it with Earl Grey. I don’t anticipate missing any work from it due to the already scheduled days off. But it is annoying. I then thought about going up to Federal Way to wish a friend a happy birthday. Then I overslept and looked at the Bus schedule, and I decided to stay home and do laundry today.

No comments: