Sunday, July 06, 2008

It’s been a week

Since I moved in to the new place.  What has happened when I fist moved is that I threw a whole bunch of stuff into boxes and moved it to my mew apartment.  The issue is that most of the stuff stayed in those boxes in my new apartment.  And then when I moved ten months ago, most of that same stuff still stayed in those same boxes.  Since I got tomorrow off, I’ll probably go through them, and start throwing stuff out.  If I’m not even going to bother unpacking it, then it’s probably not necessary…. And I need to rearrange the furniture in my room.  It’s getting to cluttered.  And my apartment is now wi-fi’ed.  My roommate got himself an iMac, and he didn’t want to string an Ethernet cable to his room, so he got a wi-fi router.

Technorati Tags: ,,,

No comments: