Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm not dead yet

Sorry if you all missed me the past week. I decided to try yet another attempt at dual booting ME/XP. I did pretty well. I had ME going for about a week, and I got my new Wi-Fi card working in both systems. But I went back to XP. I like an OS that won't crash on you every thirty minutes just because it feels like it (what was The Anti-Christ thinking?). And don't get me started on Vista either. That's just a piece of shit. XP just works. Period. Well, there is the new version of SuSE out. I may try that one...

And some other thoughts:
  • Ernie Jurick isn't really bald. He's just such a devout Pastafarian that he tonsured himself. Ramen.
  • I'm not the only person to leave AT&T WorldNet. Some of my friends the I knew on WorldNet are also leaving (in droves apparently). I've found some of them on usenet (thank The Noodly Master that Comcast still offers it).
  • Shout out to Beauregard T. Shagnasty: Change your shorts. Twice....
  • After almost two years of having to talk to someone in India to activate windows (which isn't that big of an issue, as long as it's installed on only one computer at a time), I was shocked when I called to activate it today, and the computer verified without having to route me to someone.....
  • The Mariners still suck. The New World Order (Mind-Control Division) is leaving a lot to be desired this year.

No comments: