Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My latest toy....

Since I upgraded my cell phone, I have been looking for one thing.  And I found it.  I found a micro-SD memory card on sale at Wally World (in fact, my boss had me get one for his T-Mobile Shadow, as well).  I could play music on my phone through my current Bluetooth headset, but it sounds like I'm listening to AM Radio.  Through tin-can and string.  I had been looking for Bluetooth stereo headphones for a while, and Qwest had all Bluetooth items on sale.  So I went to a Qwest kiosk near work last week, and I finally found my latest toy:  Jabra BT620s.  The sound from them is excellent.  I would be so bold as to even say that they sound even better than my really expensive wired headphones that I use for my stereo.  As for the phone headset side of the equation, they're even better than my previous set (Jabra BT130).  My father was always complaining when I called him on a windy day with the old set, but the new set gives no issues).  The only drawback is that it has a tendency to pinch me behind my right ear.....

Technorati Tags:

No comments: