Sunday, August 28, 2011

So, I was going to the bus stop last night….

And I was approaching the bus stop, I noticed someone waiting 10-20 feet away from it. I didn’t think nothing much of it. I do it, if there’s a ‘character’ at the stop, and I want to give him a wide berth. I went to the bus stop, and I saw a radio flyer wagon with a bunch of stuff on it, and two people sitting on the bench. It wasn’t until right away that I realized what was going on: a drunk was getting serviced orally by a hooker (?) at the public bus stop, while there was still traffic! Anyway, I immediately stepped away from the stop, and the john came out and started lighting into the other guy standing there (apparently he was supposed to be the lookout). they all left during the argument, and I went to the stop (by then, I was the only one there), and I could tell they were prettily hammered. When you’ve left five minutes ago, and I can still smell your beer, you’re probably very well pickled. I boarded my bus. As the bus proceeded on it’s route, I noticed that same wagon a couple of blocks down the road near some bushes. And two pairs of feet in the horizontal position….

Moral of this story: Don’t even sit on the bench in King County Metro sheltered bus stops. And there are still a very small minority of the populace who still uses bus stops to actually catch the bus. And I’m one of them….

No comments: