Thursday, August 04, 2011

Ok, who wants to play 6 degrees of Kevin Tighe?!

I joined Netflix tonight. Only the 7.99 streaming plan, though. If I want to watch a DVD, I can always check it out for free from the Pierce County Library. When I first got my laptop, I saw the standard Windows Media Player, and then there was the Windows Media Center, which is essentially a 64-bit version of Windows Media Player, plus some enhancements for TV Tuners and the like. And Netflix. So, I’m now watching Emergency!. And unlike Hulu, which only had 4 seasons, and you had to watch commercials, this has all 7 seasons. And no ads, so far.

So, to hell with 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon. Let’s play 6 degrees of Kevin Tighe.

And I’m sure I’ll find other things worth watching, too. I can also stream HBO programming (since HBO is part of my xfinity tv service…).

No comments: