Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Ok, one day off is in the books…

And it’s time to go to bed. I think we hit the 80s today, and I’ve had my AC on full blast pretty much all day. It never got above 72 in my room. Philip set up the other AC in the living room Sunday. I tried running  them both to cool down the entire apartment, but it didn’t work out. My AC will keep my room cool, and the other AC will keep a zone in the living room cool. Enough to keep the heat wave bearable. And since they’re both portable models, we can put them away at the end of the cooling season.

But there is a drawback. We’re going to be hating the electric bill when it arrives….

But it’s time to go to bed. Tomorrow, it’s a day trip to Mrs. Fields (my second job), and a visit with the owner (my other boss)….

No comments: