Wednesday, June 13, 2018

The Purge will continue…

I’m talking about the cleaning of my room. Didn’t do much this weekend (I basically just wanted to watch the Mariners beat up what ever hapless team they’re facing). But I think the next Target will be the foot of my bed. I now have a redundant easy chair that for logistical reasons can’t be disposed of. Yet. But I can relocate it to another place in my room. And I’ll be able to properly sight my air conditioner. Which according to forecasts, will be needed on Sunday.

Yes, I’m cleaning my room. This is going to be a very long-term project. When dad had his stroke, there was concerns about his house and his room being accessible, and there was an extended, multi-day project to de-clutter it (he’s been there for 22 years). I’m in my 10th year here, and stuff needs cleaning…

No comments: