Thursday, June 21, 2018

The first heat wave is over…

Turned off the AC in the living a couple of hours ago. While I was taking out a bag of garbage, I noticed the wind had picked up, and it was cooler. The weather has changed, as the weatherman predicted. I had the living room AC on, but when I went out, I noticed that the compressor had shut off due to it cooling enough. So, I shut it off since my roommate had gone to bed, and I retreated to my room. My AC is still on, but the temperature is currently 67. And the compressor just shut off as I was writing this.

While riding my bike home for the past couple of weeks, I noticed my chain was making a lot more noise. Time to oil it. From experience I know that WD-40 is not the best thing for bicycle chains. If you have a chainsaw, you can use bar and chain oil. But while searching Wally World, I found chain oil specifically for chain drives. So I gave it a shot, and hopefully I’ll have a not so squeaky chain tomorrow.

Now to pack my lunch and go to bed. Goodnight.

No comments: