Tuesday, June 26, 2018

The purge continues….

Day off today. First day of my scheduled weekend, but it’s day two off. I took a sick day yesterday, but that will be a later post. Continuing on my long-term room cleaning project (aka The Purge). Today, I got the garbage off the floor to the side of my TV stand, and I made some headway into my closet. Among the discard junk I found today was a 7 port usb 2.0 hub, and my original cable modem. I’m throwing them both out. My tower currently has a 10 port  usb 3.0 hub, so I don’t need another 2.0 hub on it (and I even have another 3.0 hub for my laptop). And the cable modem, well it’s just old. When I went back to Comcast, I bought another cable modem because the speeds that are being offered are higher than what the old modem can handle, and I wanted something ipv6 compatible….

My room will be clean. It will take more than one afternoon to do it, though….

No comments: