Monday, June 04, 2018

The Purge Begins…

While setting up my Air Conditioner today, I realized it’s time to de-clutter. Going through my junk drawer (my top dresser drawer), I realized that I basically still had every ATI video card I've ever used. Including my original All-In-Wonder Radeon. All my previous towers that I’ve owned I parted out at the end of their useful lives, but most of the parts were at least 10 years old, and they’re not really compatible with what’s out there now (otherwise, I’d still be using them). So, they all got tossed. Along with several miles of cables, a few pairs of headphones, and at least 6 Comcast remotes.

My junk drawer has a lot of space now, and also the top of my dresser does as well (which means I can re-home my echo, since I had to unplug it for the AC). Next up will be my desk, and my entertainment center. But those should be a piece of cake. The real fun is going to be my closet. I have at least 2 printers, a stereo, and who else knows what….

No comments: