Monday, August 16, 2021

Back to the drawing board….

Decided to give Windows 7 a chance this morning on my tower. After about 20 minutes, I realized the error of my ways. So I put my Windows 10 drive in and rebooted. And nothing. Can’t even get it to load the boot loader screen. Nor can I get it to flash the BIOS. My birthday is coming up this week (the main reason why I went on vacation), and so I decided it’s time for a new computer. I plan salvaging as much of the parts of the old one that I can, so I’m just buying a new motherboard, a Windows 10 copy (and this time it’s an OEM copy since I’m building my own from now on). And a new SSD (if I didn’t fry this one, I’ll put it in as well….).

But this royally sucks, that I’m on vacation, and I don’t have my computer anymore. It’s a good thing I still have my previous tower….

No comments: