Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Hello Stranger…

Yes, it’s been a while. Sorry…

A couple of weeks ago, there was a standoff involving the police and my next door neighbor. Not going to go into details to preserve  privacy/due process of law, but I do have questions about the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department. Like why where they still setting off a flash-bang right outside my door after the suspect had peacefully given himself up? Just when I think I could finally trust cops again. Oh well. I’ll just stick with the no longer bothering to call 911 anymore. I fear the conduct of the law enforcement officials more than I fear the criminals…

My vacation starts next week. More on that later.

India and England tried playing a Test match. The English weather won.

Bought some new feet Monday from Famous Footwear. Yes, a few years ago I said I was done with them, but I have less issues with my feet if I wear Columbia’s and they have the best deal.

We’ve been out of hot water for the past week and a half. And it’ll be about another week before it’s restored. Take my advice: do not rent or lease from Pacific Rim Property Management. More on that later…

No comments: