Thursday, August 19, 2021

More Poor Judgement on my part

After messing my computer royally Monday morning, thought there has to be an easier to get online without pulling the laptop and spending 4hours to bring it up to date. And then I thought: A tablet! Yes, I’ve gone down that road before. And I’ve also had a USB modem before. But I decided it’s time to get a tablet again. I ordered a Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite. I’m going for top of the line. And I’m not going with the installment plan (only $200. I paid for it up front). The data plan was only $20 a month. It’s nice to have something bigger than my phone to get on online and not be dependent on Comcast (there have been past concerns with them flaking out).

Also latest Vacation Update. It’s payday. Nothing much. Paid all my bills….

No comments: